Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

Malulu Faaui and Douglas "SKUXX" Pua Persuasive Writing.


Rubbish Dumping

Are you scared you might get arrested for littering? In my neighbourhood people are dropping rubbish on the ground. I feel strongly that it should stop because it is going to look like a rubbish dump as well as polluting our community.  It is illegal to dump rubbish on any public or private land without permission. I believe that the police should have surveillance cameras everywhere and especially public areas.  I know that the people of New Zealand can put their own rubbish in the bin.

First of all, we need to show the world that we have a clean and healthy environment to live in and that will also attract more tourists where I feel that will definitely better our economics.

In addition, I believe that the police should have surveillance cameras everywhere. So we can catch the people who litters and give them a $500.00 dollar fine.

Furthermore, by law if you dump rubbish in public or on private land, the possible charge that the mayor could give you is $1000.00   But they still do it because they think that it is okay to dump rubbish anywhere and everywhere.


Finally, I can assure you that people can help each other to keep New Zealand clean.
I believe that the people of New Zealand can put their own rubbish in the bin.  Just imagine what it would be like to live in such a litter free country.  Everyone will live healthy and most of all will probably live longer.Please help me stamp out polluting our environment.






0 comments:

Post a Comment