Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

STARSHIP VISIT

Yesterday my mom and I woke up and got ready and waited for the taxi to take us to Starship Hospital to do my Chemotherapy.

When we arrived at Starship we went and did my blood test. It was very painful but I was use to it. Then we went to Level 7(Oncology Ward) to wait for the doctor to give us some numbing cream and a plaster.When I was waiting for the doctor to call us I was thinking about Room 10 and how much fun they were having exploring the Rocky shore and Rocky Pools then the doctor yelled out “Malulu we are ready to see you”.Then they told me I am nearly finished in a few more months.

When the doctor finished inserting my chemo into my port we rang the taxi and waited outside.I was very glad it was over because I wanted to go home and rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment