Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Upper Case Letters

My pet dog Sam plays with Tabby my kitten. My uncle Tom drove to Toronto in 2 days last Monday I read my first Harry Potter book ever! My favourite chocolate bar is the Mars bar and you can get them at Taffy’s Store. When you go to see your Aunt Sue in Dallas, find out if she ever shops at Wal-Mart for toys. My new game boy that my uncle Ted gave me is awesome. The Atlantic ocean isn’t big as the Pacific Ocean but both oceans are bigger than the Indian ocean. Mr. and Mrs. Bell gave me a dollar tip for delivering the New York Times to their house each day. Directions to my house are easy, just go down Davis Drive until you come to James Road, turn right and I live on 10 James Road. Justin, Karen and Janis want to go to Parker Lake for a swim this Saturday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment